Nadia Thompson is an experienced accountant with over 25 years in the accounting and bookkeeping fields. She has provided accounting, audit, tax, and consulting services to clients in various industries, including but not limited to non-profit, construction, real estate, fishing, and high-tech service providers. Nadia is eligible to sit and is currently studying for her CPA exams.
“Difficult times often bring out the best in people.” -Bernie Sanders
“Champions keep playing until they get it right.” -Billie Jean King
“Fight for the things that you care about, but do it in a way that will lead others to join you.” -Ruth Bader Ginsburg
“Out, out, brief candle! Life’s but a walking shadow, a poor player that struts and frets his hour upon the stage and then is heard no more: it is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.” -Macbeth from “The Tragedy of Macbeth” (Act V, Scene V)
- Mom to Francious (the cat)
- Great Auntie (GiGi) to Jaleel – I adore him!
- Sister to 11 brothers and sisters
- Love to travel the globe and try all food
- Enjoys hiking, remodeling, wine & wine tasting trips, and lifelong Philadelphia Eagles fan!
University of Washington
- B.A. Degree in business administration with an emphasis in accounting and business management and a minor in economics
- A long-time prior member of Soroptimist of Port Orchard and a current member of Soroptimist of Greater Bremerton
- Volunteers with various non-profits throughout Kitsap County