Sara M. Elliott, CPA
Sara Elliott, CPA has worked in public accounting focusing on taxation, valuation, consultation and auditing since November 2016. Sara became a CPA through an indirect path with a detour in higher education administration. Sara enjoys seeing how financial statements tell the story about an organization and facilitates success in carrying out the organizations unique mission and goals.
Every day I try to figure out whether there’s something I can do that will make a difference.
- Avid reader and lifelong learner
- Budding outdoor enthusiast with spouse, Michael, and sons, Ethan and Miles
- World traveler
- Enjoys walking through cities and nature
B.A., Business Management
Fort Lewis College
M.Ed, Educational Leadership
Northern Arizona University
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Past President, Children’s Choice Child Care Services, Albuquerque, NM
- Past Treasurer, Friends of the Albuquerque Public Library