- July 9, 2020
- By: Jacobson Jarvis & Co
- 0 Comments
Date(s) - 07/09/2020 - 08/13/2020
1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
Categories No Categories
Don’t just be on social media. Be successful on social media. Join us for The Nonprofit Social Media Toolkit and, over six weeks, learn how to get real value from your efforts.
We’ll explore using social media for branding, deep engagement, and fundraising. We’ll also outline how you can integrate and manage social media within a campaign, and discuss how to measure your social media impact.
Sound policies will also be important to your social media strategy—we’ll show you how to clearly articulate what content is acceptable and how you should communicate with constituents through social media platforms.
Through this course you will:
- Create and reinforce your organization’s brand using social media.
- Learn about strategies for engaging supporters and motivating them to act.
- Learn how social media tools can work together to create an integrated campaign that promotes brands and causes through multiple channels.
- Begin the process of creating a social media policy for your organization.
- Learn how to use social media for fundraising.
- Discover tools to measure social media efforts, and learn to make this task effective and manageable.
- Design a social media strategy.
Participants will be given homework assignments that help them to apply what they’re learning to their own work. Participants who send their homework in advance of each session will have the opportunity to be given live feedback.
The Nonprofit Social Media Toolkit
Thursdays*, July 9 – August 13, 2020
10:00AM – 11:30 AM (Pacific Time)
Online through Idealware
Idealware will send the access code and dial-in information for the webinar to the email address you use to register. All registered participants will have access to recordings of each session. Participants who cannot attend any of the sessions due to scheduling conflicts will still have access to the course presentation decks and handouts.
If you have any questions, please contact Idealware at firstname.lastname@example.org or (207) 699-4236.
New to webinars? Washington Nonprofits is here to support you!
Email us or give us a call (855-299-2922) and we will walk you through the registration, help you test your computer, and be sure you’re ready to join the webinar on June 10.
About the Presenters
Kimberly Sanberg (Cairn Strategies) helps nonprofits to fundraise, engage supporters, build awareness, and achieve their goals with strategic digital marketing and communications, including social media, website strategy, advertising, and email.