Audit Senior/Experienced Auditor
Jacobson Jarvis is a full-service certified public accounting firm focusing 100% on the not-forprofit community. We feature innovative techniques, cutting edge technology, enjoyable working conditions, and an emphasis on the quality of life. We are looking for an audit senior to join our team. As part of our team, you will participate in department-wide decision making and direct client service. We are a nontraditional, employee-friendly firm that offers a flexible, challenging environment. Providing the highest quality of service to our clients and quality of life to our employees is our top priority.
Responsibilities include but not limited to
- Managing all aspects of nonprofit organizational audits
- Overseeing training of staff on various projects
- Presenting to Audit Committees and Boards of Directors
- Assisting clients in setting up sound accounting controls and systems
Jacobson Jarvis is seeking a licensed CPA with 2+ years of audit experience, preferably in public accounting, and an interest and/or background in not-for-profit clients. Successful candidates must have:
- strong organizational, client service and leadership skills
- integrity within a professional environment
- dedication to teamwork and leadership
- advanced written and verbal communication skills
Jacobson Jarvis & Co, PLLC offers competitive compensation and benefits including, but not limited to, medical, dental, short and long term disability insurance, and profit sharing, Earned Time Off (ETO), continuing professional education, professional licensure, and memberships in professional organizations.
To Apply: Send resume and cover letter by email to email@example.com.
Jacobson Jarvis is an Equal Opportunity Employer