Laura Hooning just couldn’t stay away and re-joined Jacobson Jarvis in December, 2020, after 18 months of “retirement.” Before her original 12-year JJCo stint, she worked for many years in international bank operations and served as VP Operations in the Seattle office of ABN AMRO Bank. Laura is very happy to have the opportunity to support so many not-for-profit organizations through her work at Jacobson Jarvis.
I am thankful that in a troubled world no calamity can prevent the return of spring.
Who I Am
- NY Times crossword enthusiast
- Arts-lover and frequent attender of concerts, plays, and exhibitions of all kinds
- Always happy to curl up with a book
- Wife, mother, and the cat’s favorite lap
- Winner of JJCo Apples-to-Apples and mini-golf championships
- B.S. with honors, Music Education, Oregon State University
- Former Girl Scout leader
- Past treasurer, Feminist Karate Union
- Past treasurer and performer, Northwest Chamber Chorus
- Performer, Sine Nomine Renaissance Choir
- Performer, Seattle Bach Choir
- Volunteer, United Way Day of Caring and Community Resource Exchange
- Volunteer, Days for Girls