Quynh is a public accountant with 5 years combined experience in taxes, auditing, and payroll. She graduated first in her class at the University of Louisiana at Lafayette, and her connections in various student organizations including Delta Sigma Pi and the International Student Council led her to her first accounting job at a financial advisor firm. There, she discovered her desire to help people and organizations take care of their financial reporting needs so they can focus on making a profit. So, since then, she has been working faithfully in public accounting. Her experienced areas include government auditing, non-profit auditing, tax filings, tax planning, tax compliance, payroll & bookkeeping.
If opportunities don’t knock, make a door!
Who I Am
- I am passionate about helping people achieve their financial goals.
- I am an accountant who is good at math but strives to be even better with people.
- I am a firm believer in the practice of presenting the best version of myself to everyone when I am with them. You always deserve the best treatment, as long as you give me time to be nice to myself as well.
- I am a mommy to a mini-schnauzer and a diva cat.
- I am an avid youtuber, singer, and filmmaker.
- Delta Sigma Pi Professional Business Fraternity
- International Student Council
- United Way of Acadiana
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration- Finance & Economics, Accounting concentrations, University of Louisiana at Lafayette