Hi, How Can We Help You?

Monthly Archives: November 29, 2017

A Guide to Understanding and Filing Your Nonprofit’s 990 Tax Form

While your tax-exempt nonprofit organization may not have to pay any federal taxes, you do still need to file your organization’s information with the IRS. The document you will need is either a Form 990, or a Form 990-EZ with a Schedule A. We’ll be focusing on the Form 990. This form is what ensure...

Read More