We know right now is a difficult time for everyone, and we want to help. Here is a compilation of resources and links to help your nonprofit stay current on available relief, loans and funding.
- Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act CARES Act (Council of Nonprofits)
- Loans Available for Nonprofits in the CARES Act (Council of Nonprofits)
- U.S. Small Business Administration (Disaster Relief Loans are administered directly with the SBA)
- Additional Resources for Small Businesses and NFPs (U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation)
- AICPA Coronavirus Resource Center
- COVID-19 Response Funds in our region (Philanthropy Northwest)
Are you aware of a helpful resource for nonprofits during this time? Let us know and we can add it to the list.