Kendall joined Jacobson Jarvis & Co. in November 2023. She received her undergraduate degrees in Accounting and Finance from Oregon State University in 2018 and moved to Washington in 2019. She has been in public accounting for over 5 years and has provided services to a variety of industries including financial services, manufacturing, and healthcare. Kendall is ecstatic to be working with non-profit organizations that are passionate about serving the community.
- I love to go hiking, boating, and camping. Really anything fun that’s outdoors.
- I love to read. My favorite book is “A Little Life” by Hanya Yanagihara
- In my free time I enjoy cooking and baking. I love baking cookies, cakes, and pies.
- I am pretty good at bowling and was on a bowling league for 5 years when I was a kid.
- I loved going to school and my favorite subject has always been math.
Oregon State University in Accountancy and Finance
Word of Inspiration
Well done is better than well said.