Zoe Joens, CPA
Zoe joined Jacobson Jarvis in February of 2022. She entered public accounting in 2020 after finishing her master’s in taxation at Gonzaga University. She is passionate about using her education and experience to assist not-for-profits and serve our communities.
They don’t think it be like it is, but it do.
- Animal Crossing aficionado
- Connoisseur of all things cute
- Escape room enthusiast
- Mom to Noodle the cat and Phoebe the Min Pin
- #1 fan of my friends’ punk band, T.S.C.
B.A., Accounting, Magna Cum Laude
Washington State University
- Member, Washington Society of Certified Public Accountants (WSCPA)