Jacobson Jarvis assists organizations to adapt the flexible features of the popular QuickBooks accounting software to the not-for-profit environment.
With the right set-up, you can track functional expenses, bill allowable costs to grants and contracts, monitor and report restricted donations, allocate payroll between program and supporting services, and much more.
The Not-for-Profit Experts at Jacobson Jarvis Can Help You:
- Set up a new accounting system in QuickBooks
- Set up payroll in QuickBooks
- Solve your accounting and payroll problems in QuickBooks
- Review and modify your current QuickBooks system to better meet your needs
- Train you, your staff and volunteers to use QuickBooks more efficiently
- Provide CPA-level review of your accounting records on a routine basis
I want to thank you for the opportunity to attend your QuickBooks training class. While I’m not a novice with QuickBooks, I learned so very much more about using the software that applies directly to my daily work. I learned how to use many features with which I was unfamiliar and many new “tricks” and shortcuts. I also appreciate your offer to be a resource should I have questions in the future.
– Lynn Good, Senior Director of Finance & Operations, Puget Sound Christian Clinic