Jacob joined Jacobson Jarvis in August of 2018 after moving from Bismarck, North Dakota. He provides accurate tax preparation for individuals, businesses, fiduciaries, and not-for-profit organizations. He has two plus years of public accounting experience and is pursuing his CPA license. Jacob graduated from the University of North Dakota in 2016 and played Division I golf.
Who I Am
- Dad to an Australian Shepherd, Marlow
- Minnesota Vikings, Twins, and Wild Fan
- 2017 North Dakota Golf Association Player of the Year
- B.A., Banking and Financial Economics, University of North Dakota
- Member, Beta Gamma Sigma International Honor Society
Words of Inspiration
Great moments are born from great opportunities.
– Herb Brooks