The Jacobson Jarvis senior leadership team is widely viewed as an authority on issues impacting not-for-profits. As a result, Jacobson Jarvis team members are frequent speakers at not-for-profit events and conferences. In addition, our team can also provide custom training to meet the specific needs of your organization or group.
Great training – Erin and Howard were engaging, knowledgeable, and approachable.
-Speed Reading Nonprofit Financial Statements Attendee
Recent trainings and presentations include:
- Understanding Not-for-Profit Financial Statements
- Dashboards 101: Demystifying Financial Data for Your Board
- Speed Reading Financial Statements: Efficient Financial Statement Review Practices for Not-for-Profit Board Members
- Protecting Your Organization Through Internal Controls
- Common Board and Finance Committee Reporting Mistakes
- What Board Treasurers Need to Know About Not-for Profit Accounting
- Evaluating Complex Funding Sources
- Finance Unlocked for Nonprofits FUN
- Custom skill development for Boards of Directors
View our calendar of upcoming presentations and trainings, and register online to attend.
Thank you for your presentation. Your mastery of the topic and pitch perfect delivery for our board members was much appreciated by all who were in the room.
-Rebecca Sadinsky, Executive Director, PCC Farmland Trust