The Jacobson Jarvis senior leadership team is widely viewed as an authority on issues impacting not-for-profits. As a result, Jacobson Jarvis team members are frequent speakers at not-for-profit events and conferences. In addition, our team can also provide custom training to meet the specific needs of your organization or group.
Jacobson Jarvis’ presentation to our Board was exactly what we needed. They hit the nail on the head. I had many Board members come up to me after the meeting to echo my opinion and to say that they really appreciated the handout (What Board Members Need to Know About Not-for-Profit Finance and Accounting).
– Briel Schmitz, Head of School, Spruce Street School
Recent trainings and presentations include:
- Understanding Not-for-Profit Financial Statements
- Dashboards 101: Demystifying Financial Data for Your Board
- Speed Reading Financial Statements: Efficient Financial Statement Review Practices for Not-for-Profit Board Members
- Protecting Your Organization Through Internal Controls
- Common Board and Finance Committee Reporting Mistakes
- What Board Treasurers Need to Know About Not-for Profit Accounting
- Evaluating Complex Funding Sources
- Finance Unlocked for Nonprofits FUN
- Custom skill development for Boards of Directors
View our calendar of upcoming presentations and trainings, and register online to attend.